Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1 Month

So I am a little late on this post, as Chate is now almost two months old, but I wanted to share some of his developments of his first month of life! First off, Chance and I are loving being parents, Chate is such a good baby, this amazing opportunity to be parents is such a fulfilling one, and we cherish every day that we are blessed to spend with him. Here is a little list of things that Chate accomplished in his first month of life:

- He looks straight into your eyes, like right down into your soul kind of stare. I love it, I think it is his way of letting me know how much he loves me, and how he knows that I am his mommy :).

- He began smiling at 2 weeks old, and has been smiling ever since :). I don't know who those pediatricians are who say that babies dont smile until like 2 months of life, Chate is advanced as Chance says.

- He loves to lay by himself on a blanket and just look around and smile. He loves his alone time.

- He is a very good sleeper, and has never woken up more than once at night, hope he keeps that up!

- Loves to eat all the time, and is quite the little chunk. His 2 week check up he weighed 9 lbs 8 oz, he gained 2 pounds in those 2 weeks! He is my chunky chester cheetah baby :).

I look forward to each day, with Chate learning and discovering the world around him. It is so much fun watching him grow and love his little life.

My little ham!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment