Monday, October 7, 2013

Catching up with Birthdays

Summer has now come and gone, and so has all of the birthdays for my family. I just celebrated my birthday a couple weeks ago and Chances was July 20th, and since I am behind I will start with his. Chance requested a homemade cheesecake, so I went all Betty Crocker and whipped him up a mighty fine cheesecake, it was delicious. His parents also came up to visit that weekend so Chance and I were able to go on a much needed date together. I love spending one-on-one time with my husband especially since that time is hard to come by lately. For my birthday I requested pumpkin pie since I am not a huge cake fan, so Chance took his turn with domestication and made me a very scrumptious pie. My family came up to visit that weekend and we went to Bass Pro, Bowling, and out to dinner with my parents. I love when family comes up to visit, and I love getting to spend time with them creating memories, and of course Chate loves all the attention he gets from the grandparents and aunts and uncles, he is not spoiled at all....





No comments:

Post a Comment