Tuesday, January 29, 2013

6 Months

I am finding the time to blog few and far between these days. My days are filled with cleaning, baby bubble baths, toys, acting crazy to the enjoyment of my baby, playing with toys, and getting the songs from those toys stuck in my head all day...I even find myself drifting off to sleep with those songs still playing around in the corners of my mind. I change diapers, wipe food all over Chates face, I mean I am feeding him and he wipes the food EVERYWHERE! I love being a mom, and though at times it can be very trying and exhausting, i could not think of a better way to spend my day than playing with my precious baby. But alas, I do not get very much time to myself, while he is sleeping I often ask myself, should I clean, or catch up on a favorite tv show/read/exercise? Usually I try and to multiple things at once, which i am quite good at multitasking these days, i guess it comes with being a mom and having so much to do! Ok so now to catch you up on what Chate has accomplished during his 6 month mark.

- He says "dadadada", cutest thing ever...we are working on "mamama" :)
- His favorite foods are sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots. You can tell he likes his orange veggies by his face color, being a slight orange yellowish color. But he is not a huge fan of the fruits...
- He loves to watch mom and always keeps an eye on me wherever I am.
- He weighed 17.3 pounds at his 6 month check up, and was 26 inches long.
- His favorite song is "God Blessed the Broken Road" Ironic, you say? I think not.
- At night when I sing him lullabies, he tries to sing with my, it pretty much melts my heart.
- He LOVES books, Grandma Gwen got him a book that has pull up tabs, and different pictures are under them, he loves to open and close the tab. The only problem is now he thinks every book has takes, and "scratches" at the pages trying to find the tabs to open, it is pretty funny.

Well I think that is about it, or all that I can remember. Chate is so fun and watching him reach different milestones everyday truly amazes me, some things he does I didn't teach him, and it just makes me so proud to see him growing and learning. Love you baby :)





No comments:

Post a Comment