Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Months

I am just loving me some chunky baby. I cannot get enough of this kid, he is such a good baby and I am so lucky to be his mom. Nothing too exciting happened in this month, just continuing to learn and explore, and getting dirty, that's what little boys do right? Well I guess one major advancement did take place with Chate. For those of you who have actually seen my little baby, you would know that he is not tall, he is rather just a short little compact dude, which is just fine with me, I love it. But that being said, he was never able to reach his toes and play with them, until now. Apparently he grew about 2 inches within this last month, and he now can finally reach his toes, and boy does he love them, he rolls, while holding onto his feet, they of course go into his mouth, and he is quite flexible, it is amazing the positions baby's can get their bodies into sometimes.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment