Friday, May 3, 2013

10 months

Well it is that time again for the monthly Chate-update! Really though I feel like I just did this! My how quickly time passes. I will start off with some big news: Chate is no longer a gummer baby! A couple of days ago his first tooth popped through! His bottom left tooth has stolen the show, and in my mind taken away a part of my baby, he is growing and getting bigger, bitter-sweet. I didn't even know that he was teething though, he has not been fussy at all, I hope that continues! On another note, Chate can now stand on his own, but he chickens out after about 5 or so seconds and flops down on his tush. He walks along everything from the couches, to shimmying across the walls, and he also loves to walk with his push-along walker. He is an avid patty-cake player, and will clap his chubby hands together and roll his arms (hands) as best he can, it is so cute! Chate has such a good nature about him, and loves to give mommy kisses, and loves, melts my heart every time. He is mine and Chances little shadow and we love every second of it. There really is no greater a calling than that of being a mother, I love teaching him, reading to Chate, playing, snuggling, chasing, wiping away the boogers, cleaning his messy face after eating, I just love it all and wouldn't change it for the world. Love you baby boy.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness!!! Getting bigger and lots of hair! I can't help but say that I like the very last row where Chate is upset. It is like, "Mom! enough with the pictures already!!" lol! He is precious! Love Chaters very much! ♥

    ReplyDelete