Friday, May 31, 2013

F is for Family

School is out for the summer! Chance is all done with this semester, and the light at the end of the tunnel is drawing nearer with the ending of each semester. I was so ready to have Chance home more, he is a great dad, and is such a help to me when he is home. I think I will keep him around ;). Camille came home from BYU for a bit, and we wanted to see her and the fam, so we made a last minute trip to Ava. Whenever we visit our family it is a whirlwind of visiting both sides of our family, it is Taco Bell runs, it is Chates first time on a park swing, it is Chance and I going on a date (love us some willing babysitters), it is green rolling hills, and it is valuable time spent with our loved ones. The days blur together and time goes by really too fast. One thing I want to mention about our date..we took my mother-in-laws Jeep to Springfield, and we had a slight bit of a hiccup with her car breaking down, and us stranded off of the road close to Fordland for 2 hours. Thankfully we have some mechanics in our family, and Chances brother Drew came and rescued us and even brought our car so we could continue on with our "hot" date. So grateful to have spent time with my husband, talking and catching up with each other, trying to talk of something other than Chate, but gosh that is hard to do, he seems to creep into pretty much all of our conversations, we sure do love that little boy. All in all it was a great way to kick off our summer vacation. I am excited to see what the rest of the summer has in store!












1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He looks way closer to a toddler than I rememeber (from pictures). He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete