Monday, May 27, 2013

Mothers Day

Well I am a little late in posting this, but I just wanted to say how wonderful of a first Mothers Day I had being a mom to Chate. It is amazing what kind of happiness that little human brings into my life. He brings light into my life through his eyes, making me relive special childhood moments, that we too often forget about. Taking joys in the smallest of things, and not having a care in the world. I have learned so much about being a mom from Chate, he has taught me selfless love, being adventurous, taking delight in even the smallest happenings, and having love for everyone around you. I couldn't imagine what life would be like if we did not have children to teach us how to live. I am so grateful to be a mom, and to have such great examples of motherhood in my life, my mom is my strength and my go-to for any struggles/joys that I am facing with the daily grind of life. Thanks to all of the wonderful mothers out there who truly put their heart and soul into raising their children with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment