Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 Months

Wow. That is all I can say...can my baby really almost be half a year old already?! I swear it feels just like yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant, and that was already a year ago! My mom used to always to tell me that as you get older time speeds up so enjoy every minute of being young with no worries. I completely agree with my mom on that one. Being in school, all I wanted to do was graduate and move on with life, but now, as I see my life quickly passing before me, I just wish time would SLOW the heck down, wouldn't that be great? I think yes. So I will take my mom's advice and enjoy every minute I have with Chate being so young, because I know it is going by way faster than I would like it to. Ok here are some fun things Chate has accomplished this past month:

 - He can now sit up, but every once and a while gets excited and topples over, so I have to really watch him, and can not just leave him by himself sitting up yet.

- We have ventured into the realm of "real" food, all we have tried is squash, but he seems do be doing quite well. FYI and maybe to much info, but since we have been starting him on food, his poop and toots are SHTANKY (my way of saying stinky)! Yuck, is all I have to say about that.

- Chate loves to go out and about and see different scenery, since we pretty much just stare at each other all day long, I don't mind it one bit, but he gets tired of just seeing mom all day long.

- He loves church, and has been a good boy the past few times going. He always seems to start chatting VERY loudly during sacrament though, hopefully nobody minds. I would rather him be happy and talking than mad and crying, so people will just have to suffer through his cute little banters with himself.

- Chate is practicing really hard at blowing raspberries with his tongue, he has succeeded a few times, but we are still working on getting it down really good.

That is all that I can think of for now, but I am sure there is more...Chance and I just love Chate so much, and love his little personality. Chance really likes that Chate is able to do more things, and Chate loves when his daddy gets home from school or work, his whole face lights up, it is the sweetest thing ever. I just love my boys :).





No comments:

Post a Comment