Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving

 
For Thanksgiving this year we headed down to Ava to be with my in-laws. My family was on vacation in Cozumel, so we were able to spend all our time with Chances family. We did also get to see my sister Kaysha and her cute little family too, I just love them :). I love this time of year, I love all the food, the smells, the music, the kindness of others, and the all around good feeling in the air. Thanksgiving morning Chance played football with some of his friends and Chate and I and my sister and her baby tagged along. It was fun to see them play, but we had to leave a bit early due to tired babies. That afternoon we ate a very delicious meal. I pretty much maxed out on turkey and pie, it was so good! I would say that I wish every day was Thanksgiving, but then I would be roughly the size of a barge so that probably isn't a good idea, so we will just keep it as a once a year deal. It was so nice to spend time with family for Thanksgiving, but I am so ready for Christmas, BRING IT ON!
 



 


1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures and post Tay! Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the whole year...so guess we'll have it for Christmas since the rest of us were in Cozumel, Mexico! Love ya and love your blogs! MOM

    ReplyDelete