Saturday, April 6, 2013

9 months

My big boy is 9 months! Well he is officially crawling forwards now, I have just decided that he does things when he wants to do them, you can not make that kid do something he isn't ready for, and that is fine! He also pulls himself up onto his knees, not quite to his feet yet, but really close! Other breaking news, he is completely done with swaddling, can I get a hallelujah?! I was very excited about this, if you couldn't tell. He is my little shadow and crawls as fast as he can to get to wherever I am going, I love it. He had his 9 month check up and weighs 19.3 pounds and is 27 1/4 inches tall.









1 comment:

  1. Chate is the cutest little guy!!! He has such a happy personality and spirit about him! Thank you for such an awesome grandson!! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete