Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh Baby...!!

For those of you who may not know, Chance and I are expecting a baby! We had been trying for a time and on October 28, 2011, I excuse my french..."peed" on the 60,000th pregnancy stick, ok that may be an exaggeration but it sure does feel like that. Chance was at school, and I wanted to suprise him in a fun way. So I got a bib that said "I love daddy" on it and I wrote him a little fun poem, which corresponded to the poem he wrote me when he asked me to marry him, I know I'm tricky, and I put the positive stick into a box and made it look like it was a package for him that came in the mail, stamp and all, and let me tell you it was hard to disguise my handwriting so he didnt know that it was me. Anyways he came home and I told him a package came for him in the mail, he opened it and read the poem first and then asked "seriously?" needless to say he was VERY excited, as was I! The baby is due June 26th, and that day can not come soon enough! We get to find out the sex on Febuary 7th, Chance can hardly wait, he wants to find out what it is sooo bad, its cute :), right now he takes turns calling it either he or she, and mostly just baby.

After Church (18 weeks)
Chance is the best husband a pregnant girl could ask for. I had a strange craving for Fun Dip, I told this to Chance and without question he went to the gas station and got me 2!

 He is deffinately the best, he gives great massages and loves "talking to the baby" and shaking my belly, why, I dont know haha. I am now 18 weeks along and have a "baby bump", fun, fun. I am so excited to become a mom and can not wait to hold my baby in my arms, it will be trully an amazing experience. As for now I am just enjoying being pregnant, I have been feeling and doing great!
Sorry I cut off my face, I had just gotten out of the shower, and was deffinately not presentable at the time...more pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Tay! You look great! And you will be an awesome mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylee! You are so cute :) I'm so excited for you and Chance! I love the idea of how you told him you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete