Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What we Believe

I have been blessed with growing up in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints my entire life. I cannot express or describe the amount of blessings I have received from being a member. But one of the most amazing blessings I will share was meeting my now husband Chance in High School, and introducing him to the gospel, and also having the opportunity to watch him grow in the gospel, develop a love of its teachings, gaining a testimony, and showing that love and dedication to the church by being baptized. He was baptized when he was 17 years old, and has one of the strongest testimonies of the gospel that I have ever heard.He went on a 2 year mission for our church to Montana, and developed such a love for those people, and an even deeper love and understanding of the church and all that it encompasses.We were engaged and got married a short time after he got home. Chance is such a strength and example to me of how LDS members should be living their lives, and he does this each day by his example and love for those around him and by living the gospel to its fullest. We feel truly blessed to members of the church and to have a belief in God and his son Jesus Christ, and for their love that they have for each one of us.

Click on these links to learn more about our church and what Chance and I believe in.

We Belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Who we are

No comments:

Post a Comment