Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Bryden

Early Wednesday morning the Hobbs family welcomed a sweet little baby boy into this world. Bryden Rayne Hobbs: Born at 12:58 Weighing 8lbs, and 21 inches of cute perfection long. Luckily that weekend was General Conference, and Chance and I were planning on coming down to Ava for a visit and to watch Conference. So thank you Kaysha for having Bryden at a perfect time :). I just have to say that I am so proud of my sister, labor does not seem easy, but she sure made it look pretty darn good for sure! She is so strong and brave and the 8 and a half labor went pretty well! I just hope that in less than 3 months I can be as strong as my little sister and bring my little sweet miracle into this world as well. I absolutely loved holding that little guy words cannot describe how precious newborn babies are. Chance was even excited to meet him and held Bryden quite a bit, he loved his chubby little cheeks, and said, "Kaysha and Brad got themselves a cute one there!" he is going to be a great daddy :). Even with the long tired sleepless nights, and a whole new realm of learning how to care for a baby can be exhausting and at times frustrating I am sure, my sister and Brad are doing a great job, they will be such great parents, and I am so excited that our two little guys get to be so close in age, I can't wait for them to meet! These babies are so loved already, nobody wanted to put Bryden down, hes just too cute to lay unattended! Congratulations again Kaysha and Brad on your sweet little baby! I love him so much already, I can only imagine the love I will have for my own baby, I truly do feel so blessed!
Smile!

Just too darn cute!

Look at those chubby cheeks! I love them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment